Covid Refelction

Welcome back! Today I am going to be giving a Covid Reflection is has been about 2 years since we first went into lockdown so I thought this was the perfect time to write about it.

When we first went into lockdown I was so happy, probably like most other people. I didn’t want to be in school.  After a few weeks of it I started getting really bored on doing the same thing over and over. I couldn’t see my grandparents that I was really close with. My Grandma had some health issues, and my grandpa works in the hospital, she didn’t want to be over exposed. I started writing letters to my family instead of text because I needed something to do. I don’t think I have ever been so bored in my life.

When Christmas 2020 rolled around we were getting ready for Christmas. December is always the busiest month of the year for my family. We have a cookie party, chocolate dipping party, Christmas Adam party, Christmas Eve party, Christmas present party, Christmas kickoff party, and then my grandparents come over with us for Christmas morning. We have a lot of parties. Sadly two and half weeks before Christmas my dad got Covid from work, we had to lock down. We only made it to the chocolate dipping party because it was early in the month. In a way Christmas that year was pretty nice because we didn’t have to be anywhere and didn’t have to be rushing around. It was a good time to spend with family. Even if we were all sick.

Well that is my Covid Reflection, hope you guys enjoyed it.